18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New from Calguns.

I’m here as I’m tired of being harassed on Calguns for asking what’s going on.
Thanks for supporting the site.. I’ve added the badges to your account. The harassment is really a sad thing when you mean well.
 
Thanks Ikeo . . . I think the last straw for me was TrappedinCaliforina badgering me online for just asking for updates. Looking forward to the community here!
 
Calguns is where the last of the MAGA echo-chamber "don't ride your bike on the sidewalk in front of my house!" hold-outs live. It's basically dead.

This place seems to allow for a slightly more diverse set of opinions... and it works more then 5 hours a day.

In this house we believe that married lesbian abortion doctors should have the right to defend their catalytic converters using deadly force with fully functional AR15s while living in a country free of both CRIMINAL illegal aliens and TEMU ICE cops demanding your papers. On oh yeah, Slava Ukraini!
 
Calguns is where the last of the MAGA echo-chamber "don't ride your bike on the sidewalk in front of my house!" hold-outs live. It's basically dead.

This place seems to allow for a slightly more diverse set of opinions... and it works more then 5 hours a day.

In this house we believe that married lesbian abortion doctors should have the right to defend their catalytic converters using deadly force with fully functional AR15s while living in a country free of both CRIMINAL illegal aliens and TEMU ICE cops demanding your papers. On oh yeah, Slava Ukraini!

That's great to hear as I was always made to feel like an outsider for even questioning some of the crazy conspiracy stuff that got posted there. Lol
 
That's great to hear as I was always made to feel like an outsider for even questioning some of the crazy conspiracy stuff that got posted there. Lol

Yeah I'm not saying there are a LOT of "liberals" on here, and I overall don't define myself as liberal (I am sure others would disagree - STRONGLY).... but at least here if you push back in some inconsequential way against some dumb "all liberals go to pizza parlors that are fronts for child molestation and trafficking" post, you're not getting the next 3 pages of replies calling you a baby-hater or some stupid crap, not to mention borderline "um, should I call someone?" threatening PMs.

Over on CalDumbs I used to get accused of not having actually served in the military because those guys could not get past yelling at clouds long enough to onboard the idea that someone who had been in the military MIGHT avail themselves of 1st amendment rights in a way that was different from their outlook that ALL MILITARY PEOPLES THINKS LIKE ME AND MUH GRANDPAPPY.
 
Two weeks!

tHe RiGht OnEs! (not!)

(whatever happened to that fat guy and Gene Hoffman, who were going to save us all from CA tryanny? So much blah-blah-blah, so few results... )
 
Two weeks!

tHe RiGht OnEs! (not!)

(whatever happened to that fat guy and Gene Hoffman, who were going to save us all from CA tryanny? So much blah-blah-blah, so few results... )

Didn't he and his wife die and get eaten by their dogs?

Oh never mind, wrong "Gene".
 
I moved out of California almost decade ago and so left Calguns behind. I would peek in from time to time, though.

Only this week did I learn how it has basically collapsed. Whatever your opinion of Calguns (and mine is definitely mixed), the only word for allowing that to occur is irresponsible. I almost cannot believe the people in charge would allow that to happen.
 
Back
Top Bottom