- Messages
- 337
I’m here as I’m tired of being harassed on Calguns for asking what’s going on.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Unfortunately they think its just going to fix itself magically.I’m here as I’m tired of being harassed on Calguns for asking what’s going on.
Thanks for supporting the site.. I’ve added the badges to your account. The harassment is really a sad thing when you mean well.I’m here as I’m tired of being harassed on Calguns for asking what’s going on.
Calguns is where the last of the MAGA echo-chamber "don't ride your bike on the sidewalk in front of my house!" hold-outs live. It's basically dead.
This place seems to allow for a slightly more diverse set of opinions... and it works more then 5 hours a day.
In this house we believe that married lesbian abortion doctors should have the right to defend their catalytic converters using deadly force with fully functional AR15s while living in a country free of both CRIMINAL illegal aliens and TEMU ICE cops demanding your papers. On oh yeah, Slava Ukraini!
That's great to hear as I was always made to feel like an outsider for even questioning some of the crazy conspiracy stuff that got posted there. Lol
Two weeks!
tHe RiGht OnEs! (not!)
(whatever happened to that fat guy and Gene Hoffman, who were going to save us all from CA tryanny? So much blah-blah-blah, so few results... )