18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

You’re being swindled on Off Roster Glocks

People come here all the time with their attitudes and think they can say and do whatever they want. Not the first time, not the last time.
 
Tacti-nerd schools? For some, it's legitimately just fun, which is cool with me.
For a lot of others, it's adults LARPing and servicing their "tier one operator" fetish. Like a never-ending first 10 minutes in boot camp when you first put on all your 782 gear and full battle rattle before the DIs make you pay for something while wearing it all and you realize how uncomfortable it all is.

Your statement is stupid because it applies to an extremely small minority of students. The vast majority are people who want skills beyond the "box checking" of the state class for a carry permit.
 
I also want to say the Grit Grips frame is awesome, leagues better than the stock frame.

I own many Glock clones but not a single OEM Glock ;)
 
Can anyone confirm if Glock gen 6 will go on the roster? I'd like a G19 that's optic ready but if not I'll just get the VP9K.
 
Glocks are reliable but, nothing special. Concentrate your efforts on other off roster firearms. Gen 5s selling for $1600.00 that are NIB Blue Label for $525. Tell the Off Roster Glock sellers these are not special to be selling for $1600 PPT.
Fools buying them thinking the auto mod is worth something, it is alright, 7 years in federal prison 🤣
 
The phrase is "I couldn't care less" and why are you writing like it's 2005 with this "son" business? I'm probably older than your father.

Saying "I could care less" means you could care less but you don't. This is a bit of a logic test for you.

@ikeo1 This guy is practically begging for a ban.
Well said sir.
 
Well after the new Glock ban all sales are swindles now. Walked into 2A Zone in Riverside and they're selling stock 17.3s for $1,000, and they're being bought too. I don't blame 2A at all, people are dumb enough to buy them at that price more power to them.
 
This is a stupid post lol. Guns are worth what someone is willing to pay. Gen 5 and gen 6 are very much worth it over a gen 3. IM LEFTY and ill pay the price tag on a PPT cuz i need that ambi, Yes you can say oh ECHELON but F- that high recoil gun lol
 
Like mentioned its about supply and demand, I for one agree with both sides. If I really want a Gen 6 Glock I would pay the premium just because thats where the market is currently at, Also if I had a Gen 6 Glock to sell I would also ask and stand by that premium price.
 
Like mentioned its about supply and demand, I for one agree with both sides. If I really want a Gen 6 Glock I would pay the premium just because thats where the market is currently at, Also if I had a Gen 6 Glock to sell I would also ask and stand by that premium price.
Exactly.
 
Can anyone confirm if Glock gen 6 will go on the roster? I'd like a G19 that's optic ready but if not I'll just get the VP9K.

If/when the Gen 6s hit the roster, it will be all over this forum and r/CAguns. Just sit back and relax.
 
If/when the Gen 6s hit the roster, it will be all over this forum and r/CAguns. Just sit back and relax.
Glock has a ton of Gen 3 stuff so if anything that’s what you would get a Gen 3 lci turd
 
If/when the Gen 6s hit the roster, it will be all over this forum and r/CAguns. Just sit back and relax.
I tend to think they will have a CA version. They’ve been advertising on the site quite a bit.
 
Your statement is stupid because it applies to an extremely small minority of students. The vast majority are people who want skills beyond the "box checking" of the state class for a carry permit.

Thank you for maligning my statement and not me personally. Kudos.
 
Thank you for maligning my statement and not me personally. Kudos.
Would you feel better if I called you a big meanie fartie? Maybe I can put your post in AI and have it generate thousands of lines of text extolling your flatulence...

Just remember, there is usually "that guy" in class--don't be that guy. But for the average class...people tend to be very normal.
 
Back
Top Bottom