18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Welp, saw .net is dead so I figured it's past time to register here...

Dirk Tungsten

Member
Messages
29
Hello everyone! So after about 20 years of membership at .net, I held out hope the issues would be fixed, but alas things may be terminal, so here I am. Still bummed I didn't screencap my iTrader score before that went away...
 
Damn website is dead dead now. Was a good run. Whatchu think of the place so far
 
Seems cool.. I'm hoping the most important part of .net (the legal forums) lives on here. It was a TREMENDOUS resource for Ca gun owners and it's vital it remains available. It's good to se a lot of familiar usernames here too.
 
Back
Top Bottom