18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Bugs Uploaded images are black/grey (I've scaled them way down)

Something needs fixing!

serated

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2025 Top
Messages
6
Hey Caguns team - trying to upload images for my classified ad and they're showing up black/grey. I've scaled them down to 80kb files, I've tried .jpg, .png, I've screenshot the picture uploaded from my phone...no dice. I got it to work with a 30kb file that's basically 8-bit pixel art..

Is it a me thing?
 
Try doing a screenshot and uploading that… I’ve uploaded files much bigger
 
Back
Top Bottom