18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Trade tattoos for 2A items Riverside california

cajun1990

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Hey I am new here I’m in river side but I own a private tattoo studio in Nuevo California my Insta is 1916ink would like to trade tattoos for 2A items message me for more details in the SoCal area
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2010.webp
    IMG_2010.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom