- Messages
- 444
Hi Again Gunners,
I posted a thread about some difficulty posting the required photo in an ad earlier this month. Kida side stepped the problem from an area in my computer files (documents) that the site would redirect me to, but unrelated to the merchandise listed. Now, the classifieds are not letting me "edit" the ad without posting "a required photo" (that's the error message I'm getting). I wanted to include "OBO" in the title, PAX
I posted a thread about some difficulty posting the required photo in an ad earlier this month. Kida side stepped the problem from an area in my computer files (documents) that the site would redirect me to, but unrelated to the merchandise listed. Now, the classifieds are not letting me "edit" the ad without posting "a required photo" (that's the error message I'm getting). I wanted to include "OBO" in the title, PAX