18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 Metal magazine disconnect and safety delete!

I can't comment on the mag disconnect, but I removed the external safety on my M&P 2.0 10mm without issue. I bought the plugs for the holes from ebay. It was pretty easy, but I don't recall which youtube video I used to help me with the removal.
 
I just got a Metal. Feels great in the hand!!

Hoping the PDP Steel Frame Match or Pro eventually make their way to the Roster as well.
 
 
I know there is two ways to do it, one where you remove the lever and the other where you leave it in. I read that leaving it in can sometimes cause issues so I was debating if I wanted to go the long route when I pick my MP2.0 up.
 
Back
Top Bottom