- Messages
- 100
Hello All,
Unfortunately I can no longer attend the January 11th, 2025 T3 Pros Performance Pistol 1 class.
They are currently sold out of seats, so if anybody would like my seat in the class get in touch with T3 Pros at:
t3proshooting@gmail.com
www.t3pros.com
These are terrific instructors who teach effective and modern pistol techniques. I liked my first course with them so much this is my second time taking this very class, can't recommend them enough!
Unfortunately I can no longer attend the January 11th, 2025 T3 Pros Performance Pistol 1 class.
They are currently sold out of seats, so if anybody would like my seat in the class get in touch with T3 Pros at:
t3proshooting@gmail.com
T3 Pros - Shoot Gooder
Bay Area Firearms Training | T3 Pros We offer top-notch firearms training in the SF Bay Area, from beginner to advanced levels. With decades of experience, you will learn to be a more confident and proficient marksman.
www.t3pros.com
These are terrific instructors who teach effective and modern pistol techniques. I liked my first course with them so much this is my second time taking this very class, can't recommend them enough!