18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Announcement Roster Week!

Good lord did you get some chili with your cheese at all?
That's how it comes. You should see what the bowl looks like with extra cheese. It's enough to fill an entire to go container with just cheese.

I don't know how the Midwest does it, they like a little bit of food with their cheese.

My wife is from Detroit and her salads were equal parts lettuce, ranch dressing, and cheese.
 
That's how it comes. You should see what the bowl looks like with extra cheese. It's enough to fill an entire to go container with just cheese.

I don't know how the Midwest does it, they like a little bit of food with their cheese.

My wife is from Detroit and her salads were equal parts lettuce, ranch dressing, and cheese.
I feel like every time someone orders that chili, a cow somewhere dies.
 
Still nothing on the CA DOJ Roster website.

I'm guessing that the state won't approve until they have the physical samples back from the Mfg after rework to add the paint to the LCI, just to drag their feet.
 
I didn’t even know what it was until one of you mentioned it. 😭
If it doesn't look like chili, and it doesn't taste like chili, and has more cheese than any reasonable human would want, you are 100% in Ohio

Edit: I tease and I kid, but it's definitely a regional dish to try when you are there. I love eating odd/specific regional foods. Chicago deep dish pizza pie isn't my favorite type of pizza, but you better believe I'm getting some Giordano's or Lou's when I'm there.
 
Back
Top Bottom