18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Resell a Walther PDP or give up on the deposit?

Mike4325

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
11
I put down a ~$100 deposit on a Walther PDP full size, but I don’t need it anymore. Should I just forfeit the deposit, or should I buy it and then try to resell it? It might be a few months before I can even get it anyway.
 
Buy it and resell it, or ask them to move the deposit towards something different, Echelon perhaps? Out of curiosity, did you already get another PDP?
 
Which LGS did you put down your deposit with?
I put it down at Route 66. They have a no-refund policy.
Buy it and resell it, or ask them to move the deposit towards something different, Echelon perhaps? Out of curiosity, did you already get another PDP?
my buddy is willing to sell me his PDP for a good rate so I don’t need my deposit/pre-order one anymore. I can move the deposit to another gun, but I haven’t budgeted for so many purchases in quick succession.
 
Back
Top Bottom