18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Oh Hello

Wompinblazer

Member
Messages
28
Hey folks

New here, obviously. Guess the almost 20 year old account from the other place is gone for good so I'll have to beef this one up. Happy to be here and looking forward to making some deals with yall again!
 
Yea it sucks man, unfortunately the sale section is still a small small percentage of when people posted there- but hopefully it'll grow. The roster list destroyed guns here in cali so we need a robust marketplace website
 
Hi there. I recently joined as well from 20yrs on the other platform. Is YSR here? Lol. Or some of the other schmucks?
 
Hey folks

New here, obviously. Guess the almost 20 year old account from the other place is gone for good so I'll have to beef this one up. Happy to be here and looking forward to making some deals with yall again!
Welcome to the board. We have a feedback system that's integrated so hopefully it shouldn't fall out of style.
Yea it sucks man, unfortunately the sale section is still a small small percentage of when people posted there- but hopefully it'll grow. The roster list destroyed guns here in cali so we need a robust marketplace website
I'm almost afraid of what that looks like. Our usage continues to grow, it may not seem like a lot but the volume is definitely picking up. We passed more items sold than listed, meaning more people are buying than selling now. Only higher priced items tend to stick around otherwise things are moving.
Hi there. I recently joined as well from 20yrs on the other platform. Is YSR here? Lol. Or some of the other schmucks?
Yes, but seems intermittent, we do have some different rules here since we're more 2A focused.
 
Welcome to the board. We have a feedback system that's integrated so hopefully it shouldn't fall out of style.

I'm almost afraid of what that looks like. Our usage continues to grow, it may not seem like a lot but the volume is definitely picking up. We passed more items sold than listed, meaning more people are buying than selling now. Only higher priced items tend to stick around otherwise things are moving.

Yes, but seems intermittent, we do have some different rules here since we're more 2A focused.
I don't miss the old VBulletin based forum, but I do miss the pricing from back in the day. Picked up a P6 from one of the members back in 08 for $350, traded a watch for 500 rounds of .45, traded an unfired LA 30/30 for a Colt upper and a 1911. I miss THAT. Lol
 
Back
Top Bottom