18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How To: Notifications for saved searches?

aema15

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026
Messages
182
Maybe I'm dumb, but is there a way to receive notifications for saved searches? (ie. Private handgun, Bay Area, Glock, new ads only). I understand you can "Watch" a category, but is there an option to get notifications for a saved search with specific criteria?
 
I believe they discussed this being too unfair advantage for the paying members. Future changes would limit this to a certain tier of supporter
 
I believe they discussed this being too unfair advantage for the paying members. Future changes would limit this to a certain tier of supporter
Understandable. Thanks for clarifying. I thought I was going crazy for a second 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom