- Messages
- 1,227
2 weeks.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I think that has more to do with the current economy, increase in inflation and rates, and the 11% Excise Tax inhibiting a good percentage of people of buying in general.The sales portion isn't that hot on this site. Nobody really buying
I don’t know what happened today but it was like a switch got flipped. Everything I had posted in the classifieds went from sitting with minimal interest to pending sale in about 8 hours. I even had multiple offers on one item. We will see if it all pans out but it feels like we turned a corner. This coming from the guy who started the “is anybody actually selling anything thread”What makes you say that? Hope do you know people are buying on cgn now ? I can tell you our stats because stuff moves everyday. But curious how you’ve come to your conclusion?
Never seen it for $450 to be honest.Try finding a discontinued rifle. Brand new, $750 without a sale. Add your taxes in like you did your shotgun, and its $900. On sale, you can't find them.
Your Stoeger m3k is $699 without a sale. On sale, you can find them for about $450.
Or how about look at what I sold recently, a stoeger 12ga coach gun, double barrel, with 70 factory new slugs/buckshot for $320.
Others selling stoeger 12ga coaches for $450-500+ without ammo.
Don't fret because you can't sell for what you think it's worth.
If Calguns keeps neglecting its current situation, I see it meeting complete and total demise by February, if not sooner.No matter how “good” folks think of CG, it’s painfully slow, takes forever to load, and the format sucked…this style format is what all forums have migrated too, loading pics is easy and fast, PM’ing is simple…best part IMO is the ability to look at for sale items by region in the state, I asked for that 10yrs ago on CG.