18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Newly arrived here

tedster

Well-known member
Founder 2026 2
Messages
729
Classified ads
2
I heard tis is the "new" place now. Unfortunately, the other place is still mostly dysfunctional.
I'm into S&W Revolvers, but my bases are covered.
I'm into 1911s, I also think I have enough of them, unless there's a bargain with my name on it.
Rifles are down to 3. It should stay this way. 2x Iron Sights, 1x with optics (I am trying a Red Dot on it now).
Those a short range rifles, primarily for defense purposes.

Let's see what's happening here.
 
I heard tis is the "new" place now. Unfortunately, the other place is still mostly dysfunctional.
I'm into S&W Revolvers, but my bases are covered.
I'm into 1911s, I also think I have enough of them, unless there's a bargain with my name on it.
Rifles are down to 3. It should stay this way. 2x Iron Sights, 1x with optics (I am trying a Red Dot on it now).
Those a short range rifles, primarily for defense purposes.

Let's see what's happening here.
Welcome aboard! Hopefully, you like what you see and even if you don't, please feel free to let us know.
 
I also came over from the other place after so many years. Looking forward to being an active member of this site
 
I heard tis is the "new" place now. Unfortunately, the other place is still mostly dysfunctional.
I'm into S&W Revolvers, but my bases are covered.
I'm into 1911s, I also think I have enough of them, unless there's a bargain with my name on it.
Rifles are down to 3. It should stay this way. 2x Iron Sights, 1x with optics (I am trying a Red Dot on it now).
Those a short range rifles, primarily for defense purposes.

Let's see what's happening here.

The other place doesn’t even work. I haven’t been able to logon in two weeks.
 
The other place doesn’t even work. I haven’t been able to logon in two weeks.
What's going on BigPimping? Nice to make your acquaintance. I don't think we met before. I spent very little time in the CGN OT.
16 years in the market place. It's a bummer. Some time last summer it seemed it would come back to life. Now, there is nothing.
We'll have to adapt to a new environment. It'll will be fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom