18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New to the group disabled from Fresno

aamarine

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hi all I’m new from Fresno. Just join the group we can meet fellow Gun enthusiasts. I was big into duck hunting and other hunting but after a back injury and four back surgeries, shooting shotguns and long guns are no longer in my world. Anybody else from Fresno always looking for people to go shoot at the range with. Also have a few guns for sale a brand new Winchester SX three that I got right before I got hurt that has five rounds through it also have a Weatherby vanguard shot a box through it to break it in, but I’ve never used it. Had a hunting trip planned, but life happened. I’ll make a smoking deal or Trade for pistols.
 
Back
Top Bottom