18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New to CAGUNS

clantongang4

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
9
Hey Everyone!

Making the jump from Calguns like everyone else. I enjoy shooting IDPA, BUG, and steel matches. I live in the central valley.
 
Welcome! For the most part we're all newbies here. Seems like a really good website to replace the abortion known as Calguns. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Ikeo1 is the new Grand poobah. Certainly seems like the people that are involved in and running this website are really making a concerted effort to build this thing into something that's fantastic and also asking the members what they would like to see or what would make it better. Calguns became a dictatorship. If they didn't like your opinion they would delete your post, or make you sit on the sidelines for three days and think about what you said even if it wasn't derogatory or profane. I guess all we can do is sit back and watch at this point and see how this develops.
 
Welcome to CAguns! I'm more of your tech partner! ;)

What's BUG? like bug out bag?
 
Welcome to CAguns! I'm more of your tech partner! ;)

What's BUG? like bug out bag?
They call it Back Up Gun. Has to fit in a certain sized box or firearm has maximum dimensions. I shoot a Glock 26.
 
Back
Top Bottom