18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New member

12oClock

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Hey guys. I’m going to cut to the chase. I don’t use forums often and found this place through Reddit. I’ve been a competitive shooter for over a decade now and two years ago I bought my first 2011. I looked at all my plastic guns and convinced myself I needed to keep them. Well, 4 2011’s later I find myself with a bunch of polymer guns I’m positive I’ll never shoot again. I hope this isn’t too straight forward but that’s the truth. I have a bunch of nj compliant guns I’d like to sell to fund my incredibly expensive habit of buying 2011’s (Hayes cobra otw through kovert). Thanks for your time.
 
Hello and welcome. You can make some free listings in the classifieds section, but please read the instructions first. :)

What kind of 2011's?

 
Started with a staccato P which has been my main gun and has been flawless. 30k round and not a single hiccup not even ammo related. Then I got a prodigy 4.25 as a project and it turned out to be awesome so I’ll be running that more this year and an alpha foxtrot s15 for ccw. The s15 is cool it takes Glock 48 mags so it’s really thin 3.5” barrel and I had a comp cut into it. My most recent purchase was a prodigy compact and a Hayes cobra.
 
Back
Top Bottom