18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Evening everyone, used to be a calgunner. Glad I found this forum. At the moment I’m retiring all my full-size handguns and collecting micro 9mm handguns. If you guys got anything interesting to sell or show off let me know.
 
Trending Lizard GIF
 
Hey all! Used to be on calguns but I heard this is this new spot so here I am. Didn't post much on there tho. Only when I had firearm or other related questions. I'm in the San Joaquin county area. Thanks for having me.
 
Hey all! Used to be on calguns but I heard this is this new spot so here I am. Didn't post much on there tho. Only when I had firearm or other related questions. I'm in the San Joaquin county area. Thanks for having me.
It's like Calguns but for people below age 65 as well. heh
 
Hello everyone, I didn't realize the new calguns website dropped my previous account and so I had to create a new one.
This isn’t Calguns, they still exist and your account should still be active there, but good thing you found us!
 
My 2A family, CCW holder here, I stumbled across this site after doing research on google. Glad I found it! Lots of good topics that are hard to get clear answers and opinions on. Look forward to contributing to the community!
 
Back
Top Bottom