18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member From Calguns Need my Daily Fix Of GNS

DrPete

Member
Messages
26
Glad I found this site and for the warm welcome.

Been at Calguns since the beginning of time.

Getting older and don't make the time to get out and go shooting much any longer, recently retired and now I'm busier than when I was working.

What's up with that, how come nobody told me the honey do list would grow exponentially?

Same name, same guy, you break it I can fix it ;)
 
Welcome. As somebody who spent the majority of their day on calguns, I'm finding the site to be much more enjoyable especially with all of the endless problems that the other site was experiencing. You'll notice that a lot of the members here were former cal guns members and you'll recognize a lot of the screen names
 
Back
Top Bottom