18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Here, mainly trying to figure out what my AR is worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpudsMackenzie

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Classified ads
1
Hello All,

I've been MIA from the gun community since about 2021, primarily due to a ChemE PhD and a high-maintenance ex-girlfriend taking up all of my free time. I'm mainly here to get a price check on my AR15 build that's just been sitting in my safe since then. Since I've been gone I'm not too familiar with where prices are at. Are price checks allowed here, or only listings?
 
Keep it.
 
Last edited:
what do you have
Here's a copy of the build list. I only have one photo since I was in a rush out the door earlier.

Upper:
Complete Upper: Aero Standard Black
BCG: Toolcraft Black Nitride 5.56
Charging Handle: Radian Raptor (Black)
Barrel: Ballistic Advantage 5.56 16” Govt Profile
Gas Block: Aero .750
Gas Tube: Aero Melonite Mid-Length
Muzzle: Aero VG6 Gamma w/ JP Jam Nut
Handguard: Aero Quantum 12” FDE
Foregrip: Magpul Angled Foregrip FDE
Optic: Sig Sauer ROMEO 5 Red Dot

Lower:
Stripped Lower: Aero Ghost Gun Edition
Lower Parts Kit: Aero Standard Lower Parts Kit
Mag Release: Odin Works XMR2 FDE
Buffer Tube: Aero Complete Buffer Tube Kit
Grip/Stock: Thordsen Gen II FDE
Sling: Warhorse Concepts Flower Tan Gradient 1” Quick Adjust Strap
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-08-04 180505.webp
    Screenshot 2026-08-04 180505.webp
    22 KB · Views: 23
Here's a copy of the build list. I only have one photo since I was in a rush out the door earlier.

Upper:
Complete Upper: Aero Standard Black
BCG: Toolcraft Black Nitride 5.56
Charging Handle: Radian Raptor (Black)
Barrel: Ballistic Advantage 5.56 16” Govt Profile
Gas Block: Aero .750
Gas Tube: Aero Melonite Mid-Length
Muzzle: Aero VG6 Gamma w/ JP Jam Nut
Handguard: Aero Quantum 12” FDE
Foregrip: Magpul Angled Foregrip FDE
Optic: Sig Sauer ROMEO 5 Red Dot

Lower:
Stripped Lower: Aero Ghost Gun Edition
Lower Parts Kit: Aero Standard Lower Parts Kit
Mag Release: Odin Works XMR2 FDE
Buffer Tube: Aero Complete Buffer Tube Kit
Grip/Stock: Thordsen Gen II FDE
Sling: Warhorse Concepts Flower Tan Gradient 1” Quick Adjust Strap
You can probably get 7-800, I would list it at 900 and take offers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom