18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Implemented New here and I think there should be an option to give something away for FREE

Yo @ikeo1 , is ok to start a thread in the deals and coupon section?
 
Leaving feedback would be nice. There were shady takers and givers on Calguns. I remember one guy claiming everything and when he got called out he vanished. Some people never received there item.
 
Since we were discussing it on the pay it forward thread, maybe a sub forum for PIF posting w/ a rep/rating system to keep tabs on how many donations/claims each user has.

Must have donated first to claim claim at all & if the claim/donation ratio of a user goes over a certain value, the user cannot claim items until their ratio is back to 2/1, 3/1 etc...

🤷
 
a person can choose if they would have to pay it forward but I’m not sure how to monitor that people are following through
we have reputation points from sellers (thats self-monitoring), what about another 2 +/- for pay it forward?

~Guess I should have read forward. Someone else suggested as well.
 
I'm working on something for this.
 
Back
Top Bottom