18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

My name is Bin

okay let me make a correction then. That people who actually train won't notice. Not you who cant even grip a pistol.
I don't really like glocks but the vast majority I see at matches have grip tape added, even the later gens that have more grip. I do find it funny you would try to criticize me because I said that there are differences between the glock generations, but I forgive you.
 
reliability is easy, gen 5s have several features that make them superior including the trigger, the beavertail system (gen 3s literally slice my hand open) and they actually have grip on them along with a better magwell. Not to mention being optic ready. There are objective reasons why they are not as good, you may not care about those features but they are features nonetheless. Main thing is if you can buy a gen 5 for the same price there's no reason to get a gen 3.
You must have huge hands. I’m 6’ 1”, weigh 230 and have large hands. The slide doesn’t even come close to my hands.
 
You must have huge hands. I’m 6’ 1”, weigh 230 and have large hands. The slide doesn’t even come close to my hands.
I do, I always had to use one of those hideous aftermarket beavertails when I had glocks a long time ago, but glocks are the only gun that I have that issue with. Obviously not an issue for most people.
 
I do, I always had to use one of those hideous aftermarket beavertails when I had glocks a long time ago, but glocks are the only gun that I have that issue with. Obviously not an issue for most people.
Don't try shooting a PPK. Those are notorious for slide bite on people with thick paws. I'm lucky; the web of my hands isn't that meaty, so the PPK works just fine for me.
 
Don't try shooting a PPK. Those are notorious for slide bite on people with thick paws. I'm lucky; the web of my hands isn't that meaty, so the PPK works just fine for me.
man now I want to try it just to see what would happen. I'm sure you are right though
 
Back
Top Bottom