18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Member replies

Savannahrotti

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
7
Due members actually sell items on this site ? I feel that nobody wants to sell anything! you send emails and all you hear is crickets. If anyone has some good ideas to contact people, please let me know. Some do get back to you, but it takes so long in between reply's, that the times to meet are past or the weekend has passed.
 
Due members actually sell items on this site ? I feel that nobody wants to sell anything! you send emails and all you hear is crickets. If anyone has some good ideas to contact people, please let me know. Some do get back to you, but it takes so long in between reply's, that the times to meet are past or the weekend has passed.
Your profile says you joined 12 days ago. How many times have you tried to buy something?
 
If there's one thing I've learned here, in my short time, it's not to keep refreshing your browser waiting for a reply. People have incredibly busy lives and don't have time to do non essential things other than to take care of their family and hold down a job.
If you're in a hurry, go sell on FB Marketplace and get kicked off like I did for trying to sell a weapon light. 😁
I hear gummy "bears" help make the waiting easier. 😉
 
Your profile says you joined 12 days ago. How many times have you tried to buy something?
Probably 6-8 maybe 10 different items, mostly just questions because there's no response or they start responding to set up a meeting spot or ffl, and then nothing for days. I see that a lot of them say I'm not on here very often and don't check emails or don't get an alert.
I just appreciate everyone commenting, good or bad, criticism glady accepted if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Jeff
 
Probably 6-8 maybe 10 different items, mostly just questions because there's no response or they start responding to set up a meeting spot or ffl, and then nothing for days. I see that a lot of them say I'm not on here very often and don't check emails or don't get an alert.
I just appreciate everyone commenting, good or bad, criticism glady accepted if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Jeff
It's good feedback for us too... I'd like to know how we can make our notification system better. We do push notifications if they download our mobile app and we send out emails so not sure what else.
 
Depends.. You can exchange numbers but I'd suggest to still make the deal in the DM's incase there's an issue. Most people aren't in a rush though.
I can definitely agree to the not in a rush part, but if you want to make the money, you need to answer the bells. I know a lot of people are just blowing smoke and that doesn't help either. Thank you for reading the post and I have gotten a couple phone #'s which should work out for an ammo purchase tomorrow.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff
 
It's good feedback for us too... I'd like to know how we can make our notification system better. We do push notifications if they download our mobile app and we send out emails so not sure what else.
I'm not sure either, just have to take the good with the bad and hope for the best outcome. I do like the site though.
If there's one thing I've learned here, in my short time, it's not to keep refreshing your browser waiting for a reply. People have incredibly busy lives and don't have time to do non essential things other than to take care of their family and hold down a job.
If you're in a hurry, go sell on FB Marketplace and get kicked off like I did for trying to sell a weapon light. 😁
I hear gummy "bears" help make the waiting easier. 😉
It's funny that you mention the light, I just had to wait 4 hrs to sign for a tactical light and it had no laser either. Another one of those shipping to Calif. issues for dealers to require. I definitely don't refresh my browser every half hour, that's why I have alerts. However you can't sell something if you don't check your notifications, I know everyone has busy lives, but 3 to 4 or longer is a bit much if you want to make the money. I don't know which responses are worse here or Facebook, to me it's a tossup at the moment.

Thanks for your reply
 
There's an app? 👀
 
Back
Top Bottom