18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Lost on where to post.

BeTheMongrel

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I'm trying to make a WTB (want to buy) post but I'm unsure where exactly to make that post. I dont see any buying/selling locations to post on.
 
I'm trying to make a WTB (want to buy) post but I'm unsure where exactly to make that post. I dont see any buying/selling locations to post on.
There’s directions in your inbox…


You’ll click there then post a listing…
 
Back
Top Bottom