18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Looking for Place to sell Ammo

SahilOm

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hey! I wanted to see where a place I could sell excess ammo is? I’ve recently got rid of my guns and still have the ammo. I’m willing to let it go for a steal price just not sure where to go.

Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks.


250 rounds of 45 FMJ
20 rounds of 45 HP
 
Hey! I wanted to see where a place I could sell excess ammo is? I’ve recently got rid of my guns and still have the ammo. I’m willing to let it go for a steal price just not sure where to go.

Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks.


250 rounds of 45 FMJ
20 rounds of 45 HP
Make a classified ad
 
Back
Top Bottom