18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

listing a gun

KenCharles

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
2025 10+ Mostest
Messages
8
Hi, I am new to Caguns. I can't find the directions to list a gun in classifieds. Can you point me in the right direction?
thanks, Ken
 
Hi, I am new to Caguns. I can't find the directions to list a gun in classifieds. Can you point me in the right direction?
thanks, Ken
Please check your messages, there's a message with all the instructions when you sign up. The guide will also walk you through searching for items.

That will point you to:


How to section is here:

 
Check your inbox for a message from me.
 
Back
Top Bottom