18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Just joined CAguns....

maphrecords

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hello Everybody,

New to CAguns. Thanks for letting me join.

I am just getting started checking out the forums. I joined to keep in touch with other competitors and to clean out my safe. I'll be posting a few items at some point. Just wanted to say hello...
 
Hello Everybody,

New to CAguns. Thanks for letting me join.

I am just getting started checking out the forums. I joined to keep in touch with other competitors and to clean out my safe. I'll be posting a few items at some point. Just wanted to say hello...

Hello, and welcome!
 
Back
Top Bottom