18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I'm here now, and never looking back.

Hooligan43x

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2A
Founder 2026 2 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
55
I'm just another person that has jumped ship and left CGN. The experience here so far has been great. I mean look how clean the layout is, the site actually opens, growing more and more everyday. I'm a proud supporter to CAG!
 
Last edited:
A coffee cup would look great next to your name lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom