18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I left the game for a while....from Calguns

MuayThaiJJ

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
11
Classified ads
1
Man, this forum is way better than what became of Calguns. I couldn't even send messages on that platform so I stopped.

Then today my FFL buddy called me for some advice and told me about this forum....

Since taking a leave of absence in gun hobbying, I got into restomodding classic cars and building motorcycles....

I'll be slowly transferring my CalGuns stuff onto this forum, nice to meet y'all!
 
Welcome back and to the forum! It's great and you'll enjoy it here.

Let's see some pics of the "restomodding classic cars and building motorcycles"

Matt
 
Man, this forum is way better than what became of Calguns. I couldn't even send messages on that platform so I stopped.

Then today my FFL buddy called me for some advice and told me about this forum....

Since taking a leave of absence in gun hobbying, I got into restomodding classic cars and building motorcycles....

I'll be slowly transferring my CalGuns stuff onto this forum, nice to meet y'all!

I hear you brother. Same here. This site is what Calguns should be.
 
Welcome , you were the guy always building some crazy long slide guns right?
 
Let's just say calguns has issues... One of which is simply functioning. Never mind all the deranged, angry rhetoric over there. That site just needs to die with dignity. It's embarrassing watching it writhing around like a Russian hit by a Ukrainian drone. Calguns is seriously in need of euthanization.:ninja:
 
You built some sweet guns. Hope all is good with your health and life.
 
Back
Top Bottom