18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I heard this is where all the cool kids went

Big Pimpin is just hanging out with a fresh fruit enema. And beards are gross. So he is waxed like a baby seal.



Sorry, not sorry.
Love ya buddy
CB
 
Big Pimpin is just hanging out with a fresh fruit enema. And beards are gross. So he is waxed like a baby seal.



Sorry, not sorry.
Love ya buddy
CB
You know I’m totally cool with this, but we have to have a “professional” look too.
 
I can tell, there's some serious high rollin' going on. :cool:
 
BP my man…how are things in the lair?

Any fresh horse faces…
The freaks are popping and I am chilling in the plush Lair while drinking a double pasteurized chocolate malt. The scratch is rolling in and I’m working on building a new customer base here on Caguns. And just so things are clear, all of my freaks are 100% fresh rated.
 
He won't won't be able to do that for long. He won't be able to stop himslef bragging about his ho's, and not many share his particualr taste in that direction......
I’m back, I’m fresh, and im here to stay
So hot you can melt and fade away
I’m like the ice into water, water still in disorder, sorta
High powered rap is what I'm voicing
Like the light I’m bright, over easy and white
Obligated to perform for the ladies delight
Well it's a must so trust never give you a fuss I’ll make it or break it like a ride on the bus
Through the city so pretty, I’m lively and giddy
Could put you in the cut to make you beg for pity. My game is in full effect. Put the word out!!!
 
So, BigPimping and his beard phobia are here. Feels just like home.

And I still think he’s got a big beard and is just messin’ with us.
 
WELUVFP.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom