- Messages
- 86
We can hope!Damn…they’re all here…
Soon, BP will make an appearance![]()
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
We can hope!Damn…they’re all here…
Soon, BP will make an appearance![]()
He’s here but with a new name. Guess he’s keeping it on the down low.Damn…they’re all here…
Soon, BP will make an appearance![]()
I’m still hereAre you lost? The cool kids left California.
That’s right. Still working at Mustang Ranch?Im in NV remember ;_)
i believe it was Flos? IIRCFP, if this is really you, what was your post count before the CalGuns meltdown??
1) 42,000+
2) Infinity
3) It's what brought CG down
Oh...and what restaurant did we first meet at IRL??
also doesnt help my new job i can easily work 50-60 hours a week. lolHa, count yourself lucky, the FP of old was something to behold, marriage has since tamed the dude.
also doesnt help my new job i can easily work 50-60 hours a week. lol
You know who I am and why I am here. The former mighty website is gone (probably)
So hi yall
He won't won't be able to do that for long. He won't be able to stop himslef bragging about his ho's, and not many share his particualr taste in that direction......He’s here but with a new name. Guess he’s keeping it on the down low.
You know who I am and why I am here. The former mighty website is gone (probably)
So hi yall
lol how many internet basements you got?You know who I am and why I am here. The former mighty website is gone (probably)
So hi yall
We can hope!
You left out NASTY beard wearing kooks!BP is in the house!!! All you Flyskimmers, playa haters, simps and fake pimps are on notice!!! The player of the millennium is on the prowl!!
You left out NASTY beard wearing kooks!