18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I couldnt take it anymore, needed a site that I could reliably get onto

offrdmania

Member
Messages
36
16 years on the other site and I have finally given up on it. Hopefully they get their act together. Im looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer.
 
16 years on the other site and I have finally given up on it. Hopefully they get their act together. Im looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer.
Reading the some of the posts around here, it doesn't look good. The classic two weeks.
 
Welcome to the neighborhood. I find it funny how many people refer to it as “the other site”. It ok to say Calguns here. The mods aren’t going to freak out. While I sincerely hope Calguns gets fixed I’m not very optimistic.
 
Back
Top Bottom