18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I’m new here

Telcolineman

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hi all,
I have been a member of Calguns for 15 years or so but new here. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello
Jim
 
Welcome to a site that works . Start to play around , navigation is easy especially with all of the filters in the Classified section... you can break it down by region, caliber, brand whatever you are looking for .. members are all ex Calguns.. its a great site.. please consider a contribution to keep things rolling.. Cheers
 
Hi all,
I have been a member of Calguns for 15 years or so but new here. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello
Jim
Welcome brother!! I too got frustrated with Calguns. Almost had the sale on something and the site went down for more than a day and the buyer went MIA. Never again went back!
 
Back
Top Bottom