18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Howdy from Alaska

Czechsix

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Just spotted this forum being mentioned on calguns. I still check in on CG a few times a month, just to see what's going on in CA, but I've been in AK for a few years now. CG had a pretty good run, and I enjoyed the 20+ years on it, but it looks pretty ragged now.

Anyway - hi to all.
 
Welcome !!!
I use to live in Anchorage when I was a kid and remember it was fun but now being older the dark winters and snow seem less inviting. Probably the most beautiful state I have ever lived in or visited!
 
Back
Top Bottom