By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Do you not have DMs with them while coordinating the sale?Someone offered on my item and I accepted it.
I made the sale to the person but I didn't get to leave them a review.
I go back to my listing but it's no longer there as I've marked it "sold".
How do I find them again?
Thanks.
Nope. He offered, I accepted. I commented giving him my number. That was it. Went through my inbox, couldn’t find the message giving him my number.Do you not have DMs with them while coordinating the sale?
Not showing up. Thanks for trying though.Go to your purple icon with the C in the center in the top task bar. Pick it with your cursor it will show up with a list of items. First on list is "News Feed" next is content pick it and it will list everything you have typed here. Will show your sale and you should be able to go from there.
@ikeo1 ??Someone offered on my item and I accepted it.
I made the sale to the person but I didn't get to leave them a review.
I go back to my listing but it's no longer there as I've marked it "sold".
How do I find them again?
Thanks.