18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

How do I relist an item after accepting an offer

imax.707

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
6
Classified ads
1
Someone offered to purchase my listing. Obviously I accepted. I never heard anything after that. No message, no call, no text. That was like 2 days ago. Now I'm not really sure if my listing is even live still, and if it's not can I relist it?

Thanks for the help. And by the way its a screaming deal so someone buy it please.
 
Someone offered to purchase my listing. Obviously I accepted. I never heard anything after that. No message, no call, no text. That was like 2 days ago. Now I'm not really sure if my listing is even live still, and if it's not can I relist it?

Thanks for the help. And by the way its a screaming deal so someone buy it please.
For the Colt? If so it's still active
 
That’s not a bad deal at all
I think it's a really good deal, what's surprising is that initially I didn't have the ammo bundled with it and I got a lot of interest, and now I'm including 420 rounds with it but the interest seemed to fall off or messages don't seem to go anywhere. Oh well. Someone will eventually buy it.
 
I think it's a really good deal, what's surprising is that initially I didn't have the ammo bundled with it and I got a lot of interest, and now I'm including 420 rounds with it but the interest seemed to fall off or messages don't seem to go anywhere. Oh well. Someone will eventually buy it.
To be blunt it's an attractive deal but it's not a crazy blowout price like maybe 1-1.2k. Someone will buy it. It's a lot of money for some people to put up at once so you might get more back and sell easier if you sold everything separately, the optic rifle ammo
 
To be blunt it's an attractive deal but it's not a crazy blowout price like maybe 1-1.2k. Someone will buy it. It's a lot of money for some people to put up at once so you might get more back and sell easier if you sold everything separately, the optic rifle ammo
That actually might be good advice, thanks. The reason I didn't price it slightly lower is because the rifle has literally never been shot. I guess that's not really a huge factor though. The thing about splitting it all up obviously is that it's a headache compared to a single sale. I might do that though if it feels like it's going to take too long to sell.
 
That actually might be good advice, thanks. The reason I didn't price it slightly lower is because the rifle has literally never been shot. I guess that's not really a huge factor though. The thing about splitting it all up obviously is that it's a headache compared to a single sale. I might do that though if it feels like it's going to take too long to sell.
I know for me and other friends that the gun never being shot doesn't add value to me. 0 rounds or 500 is about the same. Once you have thousands of rounds through it though I think that begins to matter.
 
That actually might be good advice, thanks. The reason I didn't price it slightly lower is because the rifle has literally never been shot. I guess that's not really a huge factor though. The thing about splitting it all up obviously is that it's a headache compared to a single sale. I might do that though if it feels like it's going to take too long to sell.
used is used with guns. until you get to clapped out it doesn’t matter.
 
Someone offered to purchase my listing. Obviously I accepted. I never heard anything after that. No message, no call, no text. That was like 2 days ago.

I've had my fair share of this. It will happen usually with new members and zero feedbacks because they don't care. I just add them to my ignore list and move on.
 
Back
Top Bottom