18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

HOW DO I EDIT MY AD??

elledubois

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
7
I just posted an ad but I forgot to include details about the buyer paying any required fees. I was able to go to "my content" and found my ad, but don't see any way to edit it. Can anyone provide user friendly instructions for how to do this? Or do I need to create a whole new ad?
 
Click on the 3 dots and the edit option will come up, edit away :cool:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1012.jpeg
    IMG_1012.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
Dear Sierra,

Thank you so much for trying to help. My desktop version doesn't look anything like what you showed. Are you on the phone app?
 
I have only posted ads from a desktop. You should be able to edit your ad.
 
PC/desktop
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-07-12 133321.png
    Screenshot 2025-07-12 133321.png
    88 KB · Views: 4
I have only posted ads from a desktop. You should be able to edit you

PC/desktop
Dear Sierra,

You are so kind. I don't know why my view doesn't look like yours. Here is what I see when I go to "my open ads"
I have only posted ads from a desktop. You should be able to edit your ad.
Dear Wolkenflieger (I love your name by the way!),

This is what I see on my desktop when I go to "my open ads"

Do you see where the edit or delete button is?
 

Attachments

  • Ad View_1.jpg
    Ad View_1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Ad View_2.jpg
    Ad View_2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
I wonder if its because you're a new user, I think a mod needs to chime in here
 
Dear Sierra,

Thank you so much for everything you tried to do. I appreciate you taking the time. At least now I don't feel crazy. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing what you were seeing.

I did try to go to the app store to download an app because I assumed that was what you were using and nothing came up for CAl Guns? What keywords did you use to find the app, if you don't mind me asking?
 
The issue you're having has to do with how new you are as a member I'm sure. Check with Admin Ikeo1 for help. Good luck!

By the way you must speak German if you understood what my name meant! :)
 
The issue you're having has to do with how new you are as a member I'm sure. Check with Admin Ikeo1 for help. Good luck!

By the way you must speak German if you understood what my name meant! :)
The issue you're having has to do with how new you are as a member I'm sure. Check with Admin Ikeo1 for help. Good luck!

By the way you must speak German if you understood what my name meant! :)
Hi Wolkenflieger,

The only thing I can say in German is that mein wagen ist kaput, hahahaha!

Where can I find Admin Ikeo1 so that I can message him? I'm not sure how to use this site very well.
 
I just posted an ad but I forgot to include details about the buyer paying any required fees.
I think that goes without saying. I’ve never heard of a buyer expecting a seller to pay any fees that the state or a gun shop charges people to purchase guns through private party transfers. But if you want to make sure, when you accept the offer to buy, just say, “Okay, cash only and you cover all fees.” If they still want to proceed, you’re covered.
 
The view you're showing is your open ads, not the ad itself. Click on the title of your ad under "your open ads".
 
Last edited:
The view your showing is your open ads, not the ad itself. Click on the title of your ad under "your open ads".
Dear Seeed,

Oh my goodness! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!

That worked! I was able to edit the ad! So much gratitude!

P.S. Love your profile pic! I am huge Muppets fan! I have the Manamana song as my ring tone!
 
Back
Top Bottom