18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How come I can't post listing

RespecTheSun

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Hi Team,

I used to be able to post my gun stuff to sell, but I tried to sell my shotgun, it said I can't post it anymore. Any reason ?
 
Hi Team,

I used to be able to post my gun stuff to sell, but I tried to sell my shotgun, it said I can't post it anymore. Any reason ?

Nothing wrong with your account. Go to the classifieds section and post an ad. Don’t do it in the forums
 
Back
Top Bottom