18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Here I am straight from calguns

coinstar

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
8
Not sure if this is where I request the calguns badge but anyways . I am here for the information both valuable and useless ,to laugh a little ,and yes cry a little ( considering we are in the state of California the amount of crying well you already know).so I'm going to go ahead and conclude introduction . I don't like to give up too much of myself too fast because , well I have been hurt before . My name at cal guns is Deelayed . See you in the forums !
 
Back
Top Bottom