18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello! New member here.

Freedom2A

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Range Member
2026
Messages
2
Classified ads
2
My name is Ken and, like my username suggests, I am a firm believer that freedom and the Second Amendment are completely interconnected. It would be great to meet some other, friendly people in the East Bay (Martinez) and maybe meet up at a shooting range. Additionally, I have several firearms I'd like to sell. I will post my first ad soon, but I'm still trying to figure out a bit more about posting photos, etc., and how the site operates in general. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom