18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello my peoples, I'm a new member

OmOpLaTa

Member+
2A
2026 10+
Messages
98
Hey y'all,

I'm a new member from the bay area, San Bruno to be specific. Just wanted to say howdy.

I joined to learn more about firearms and reloading

- OmOpLaTa
 
Hey y'all,

I'm a new member from the bay area, San Bruno to be specific. Just wanted to say howdy.

I joined to learn more about firearms and reloading

- OmOpLaTa
Welcome. Which gym do you train at?
 
Welcome to CAGuns sir! Based on your handle is it safe to assume that you got a good amount of “rolls” in? 🥋🤼‍ Glad to have ya here 🙏🏽
 
Last edited:
Welcome to CAGuns sir! Based on your handle is it safe to assume that get a good amount of “rolls” in? 🥋🤼‍ Glad to have ya here 🙏🏽
absolutely get the rolls in
Ufc Rolling GIF by Neale Hoerle

good to be here!
 
Back
Top Bottom