18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hello from San Diego

Surgio

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
11
I used to do a lot on Cal Guns but thought it was gone for good but just heard it had resurfaced as Caguns. I'm looking forward to getting reaquainted.
 
Welcome aboard. This forum is not associated with Calguns but I think you will find many folks have migrated here.
 
Welcome from San Diego as well

Calguns was great but it's not the same anymore and I don't see it ever being the same again.

I tell people that CAguns is a "New and Improved" version of what calguns used to be.. Great site, great people, great Mods and good deals here

Matt
 
Agreed. A pretty low bar.

In all fairness, calguns was and still is the premier site for CA laws, regulations and court cases so I don't want to degrade the site too much.

It's just hard to log on and sure isn't what it used to be anymore. Still have LOVE for calguns either way though..

Matt
 
San Diego and Calgunner Here too! Welcome to the Forum That Actually Works!:cool:
 
Welcome from Santa Margarita Gun Club, MCB Camp Pendleton
WSFSqxKl.jpg

Dt1xWcll.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom