By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Where’s the estate sale? Might wanna take a look for myself!Sorry I should have put more info, no I have not paid for a firearm nor have it in my possession. A buddy of mine wanted to go to an estate sale this weekend and they have some firearms for sale. I just wanted info on how and if it’s possible.
It is in Temecula, turns out they were BB guns. I guess he just wanted me to go with him to this sale hahaWhere’s the estate sale? Might wanna take a look for myself!
That Coleco Vision would have had my interest, but I'm broke right now and it looks like it started on the 18th. Typically good stuff goes first day or two.It is in Temecula, turns out they were BB guns. I guess he just wanted me to go with him to this sale haha
![]()
MASSIVE 4-Day Temecula Estate Sale - We Have... starts on 3/18/2026
View information about this sale in Temecula, CA. The sale starts Wednesday, March 18 and runs through Saturday, March 21. It is being run by Strictly Estate Sales.www.estatesales.net
I mean... if you just want to play ColecoVision, but don't want to drop the coin, I may know a guy who has a decent CV collection... keep it on the DL tho.That Coleco Vision would have had my interest, but I'm broke right now and it looks like it started on the 18th. Typically good stuff goes first day or two.
My first console was an Atari 2600.I mean... if you just want to play ColecoVision, but don't want to drop the coin, I may know a guy who has a decent CV collection... keep it on the DL tho.![]()
Mine too! And this guy... may have one of those as well. As well as like two dozen other systems. If you're ever curious, you know where you find me...🕹My first console was an Atari 2600.