As someone who moved here recently, and sorry, not selling my guns (except one full gift to my bro) I found this topic in general interesting. Topic, not thread specifically
When your coming “in”, you hear nothing but “bring x, y, z, it will be worth 2-3x, stock up!) then you get here and the folks that’s post are viewed as greedy hacks! Even I feel that way when I see these listing. $500 pistol, told $1500, settles for $900. It’s weird.
On the other hand, they are bringing you stuff you can’t buy otherwise, so…
Kinda why I’m not selling my stuff. I’m sorry, one of my $500 pistols that I cant replace here, is not leaving my position for a mear $1k. Especially considering the effort to sell it takes away even more of the profit.
Trade value is more interesting to me if down the road there is something I want, it gives me good options for 1:1 trading.