18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How To: Create a listing on CAguns.net - Best Practices

Did you find this helpful?

  • Yep, this was helpful

    Votes: 151 93.8%
  • No, Instructions not clear

    Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other - comment below

    Votes: 3 1.9%

  • Total voters
    161
Why no pistol braces?
The flux with its magazine holder is considered an AW and not a legal configuration when assembled. I’d rather not deal with any issues that might come up with those.
 
Wondering the same as well. So no AR pistols allowed for sale?
AR pistols are legal for transfer, but if it becomes an issue we’ll remove those too.

I’m starting to choose Classifieds moderators who will keep an eye there on illegal configurations. Mods there will not need to moderate the forum side since it’s a bit different.

I’m building out the rules for this along with the permission system so this won’t be til after the holidays.
 
Last edited:
AR pistols are legal for transfer, but if it becomes an issue we’ll remove those too.

I’m starting to choose Classifieds moderators who will keep an eye there on illegal configurations. Mods there will not need to moderate the forum side since it’s a bit different.

I’m building out the rules for this along with the permission system so this won’t be til after the holidays.
Ah, I see. So AR pistol braces are indeed allowed but none of those PDW conversion kits things for pistols.
 
Ah, I see. So AR pistol braces are indeed allowed but none of those PDW conversion kits things for pistols.
Yeah. All AR pistols should be maglocked or single shot though. We only allow legal transfers.
 
Yeah. All AR pistols should be maglocked or single shot though. We only allow legal transfers.
Which FFL does a non-Compliant transfer? The laws were already in place.

Some FFLs allow transfers of AR Pistol Lower only without any compliance parts. Which is legal.
 
I have a suggestion for selling rules Ikeo1, I know you stated no making comments on someone's price and I apologize as I think I broke that but when someone is posting a .22 and putting the price at $111,000 just so people will click on it is a bit far out of bounds let alone when they state in the replies that they are really wanting to do a trade and not saying what the real price is they want for the item. I understand the rule of not making a comment about someone's asking price but on the flip side there should be a certain point where it is obviously absurd especially when they say it's not the real price then never saying what the real price is.
To me that is going a bit out of bounds and is a bit of abusing the rules.
 
I have a suggestion for selling rules Ikeo1, I know you stated no making comments on someone's price and I apologize as I think I broke that but when someone is posting a .22 and putting the price at $111,000 just so people will click on it is a bit far out of bounds let alone when they state in the replies that they are really wanting to do a trade and not saying what the real price is they want for the item. I understand the rule of not making a comment about someone's asking price but on the flip side there should be a certain point where it is obviously absurd especially when they say it's not the real price then never saying what the real price is.
To me that is going a bit out of bounds and is a bit of abusing the rules.
I mean, that just seems like a typo, so fair enough. lol
 
I mean, that just seems like a typo, so fair enough. lol
He did it for clickbait and admitted it in his reply lol.

 
He did it for clickbait and admitted it in his reply lol.

Ahh. yes, in that case leave it be. Don't get into an argument over clickbait. Lol
 
In my defense ikeo1 all I was trying to do was to see what the game was on his end which he exposed quite quickly, he thought it was funny/clever playing a game.
There has to be a red line at some point on being proper with respect to the site and being a decent poster, he crossed that imo.
 
In my defense ikeo1 all I was trying to do was to see what the game was on his end which he exposed quite quickly, he thought it was funny/clever playing a game.
There has to be a red line at some point on being proper with respect to the site and being a decent poster, he crossed that imo.
Don’t worry about it, people will play that game. As long as it’s not intrusive, it worked as a marketing tactic. I can’t fault the hustle.
 
I'm pretty sure you just violated the Geneva Conventions by posting that flaccid music that thankfully died some 40 years ago. :p
 
The Bulls intro to this day is Alan Parsons lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom