18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Tech CaLGuns.net: PROGRESS! Update! Server Fixes! 9/17/2024 12:55 PM.

It worked briefly yesterday, long enough for me to post WTS ad. Then, I got an email saying I had a message about the ad. But, I couldn't get in for most of the day until this evening. I was able to reply but then, it's down again.
 
Getting 502 BAD Gateway here... some serious misconfiguration issues...
 
Was able to get it to load just long enough to catch up on the marketplace.... and check a little on whether there were any site related updates... didn't find much, and was responding to a thread with a bunch of stupid "friendly fire" garbage about there being an alternative (YAY!)... tried to post, right back to delay and "Gateway" 502 and 504 errors. I'd rate it "mostly dead".
 
Back
Top Bottom