18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

CAguns.net Themes and Appearance

D00DST3R

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Messages
81
I just saw the change when I refreshed the page, and I am liking the refresh but the font is on the smaller side.. had to use the zoom function on the browser to make things a bit easier to read. The phone app looks good though with the new theme
 
I just saw the change when I refreshed the page, and I am liking the refresh but the font is on the smaller side.. had to use the zoom function on the browser to make things a bit easier to read. The phone app looks good though with the new theme
On it. There's a couple of things I'm looking into. Thanks for bringing this up! LMK if you find anything else.
 
I just saw the change when I refreshed the page, and I am liking the refresh but the font is on the smaller side.. had to use the zoom function on the browser to make things a bit easier to read. The phone app looks good though with the new theme
Adjusted the size. Should be good now
 
Back
Top Bottom