- Messages
- 17
Hi everyone!
I am looking for a BLM land for shooting near San Jose
I am looking for a BLM land for shooting near San Jose
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Thanks!
Shhhhh stop telling everyone about it, it’s gotten so much more busy there over the yearsBest place is off I5, Panoche Hills. Thats where we normally go. BLM.
Otherwise, Los Altos Rod and Gun allows rapid fire for a good day trip at a range.
Has it? I was there in March. Never saw anyone in 3 days. But most don't dare go past the day use area. Scurd of the fire roads. hahaShhhhh stop telling everyone about it, it’s gotten so much more busy there over the years
pine flat in Sonoma county or Indian Valley reservoir in lake county
I agree with ^^^^Best place is off I5, Panoche Hills. Thats where we normally go. BLM.
Otherwise, Los Altos Rod and Gun allows rapid fire for a good day trip at a range.