18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Best AR Pistol Gun Shop in NorCal

MD916

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Looking to build an AR pistol, what is the best gun shop / Manufacture that can help in NorCal?
 
Do you already possess a lower that is DROS'ed as a pistol?
 
Matanza Munitions in San Jose area, NorCal Firearm Supply in Manteca are two that I know of that will SSE. I talked to the NFS guy and his prices were "reasonable." I ended up ordering a Franklin CA7 because I didn't want to make the drive, but in hindsight I should have gone that route to SSE a quality lower. The tolerances on my CA7 are sub-par.
 
You can't buy a Sse and dros as semi auto. Biy SSE from a shop or PPT semi auto from individual.
 
So getting not going for ca7 would be saving money if I go to manzano munitions ? They have better setups ?
 
Back
Top Bottom